Today, I went to Innovationation at Expo and it was quite breathtaking for me. Love the games and the card-swiping.


When we entered, we saw these....



Picture of posters and large TV screens surrounding you. I tell you, the sight was amazing. I felt as if I was in a movie...



We were also given a card and its like an access card for us to do surveys, take photos and also to keep as momento.





Upon arrival, I swiped my card on the wall, and it appeared my beautiful and holy name. Amazing stuff there!!





This is a picture of the swiping of the card and the sign. Quite original idea!!






Me and the swipe sign!! I cant stop taking pictures inside! Ha!






Last but not least, there is an inbuild camera on a desktop and we took pictures of ourselves. After that, it was displayed on the singapore map and everyone can see our faces!! :) This is the picture that we took!




Real fun today!!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)