Picture of Smelly Beancurd. Its quite delicious! Love the insides... Muahaa. (Crazy)




This is a photo taken at Innovationation. It showcased the future handphone, which is running on fuel. It will last longer than our battery and we just need to top up the fuel if it runs out! So amazing right?? It is currently a design, upon further research and improvement. WOOHOO!!




Me at the edge of the ECP jetty... Love to spot jellyfish! I spotted one, however, it was dead already. Floating...





Yes, this picture is quite gross. Notice there is gravy on my left lower chin. Ha... Its too delicious for me to wipe it off. I thought I can bring it home and when I reach home, I can slurp it. Ha...




Oh, this is interesting game also at Innovationation! Its a touch and play game. Ha... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006