Hey Everyone!


My weekend was wonderful!! I love my weekends, unlike the loathful weekdays! So eww...


On Saturday, I got up at 12pm! I am really a pig. Its been quite a while eversince I have got up at such a late timing. It was also undisturbed sleep. I cleaned my room finally. Threw a whole loads of my JC notes. I can't believe that I kept so many notes...

Browsed through those Maths and Chemistry notes. Man, that time my handwriting was quite large! Ha. Anyway, I threw them away already. Find that they are not relevant at all.

Now my walking space in my room increased to 25%!


Woohoo!!



I had my 2 nights supper at Jalan Kayu, with different company. Felt kinda unhealthy as I ate quite alot of pratas. I should befrain myself from going to Jalan Kayu already. Think in 2 months time? Ha.




I had badminton session with my godcousins and they are really so wonderful. Some are quite naughty but its ok. They are still young. I find that hanging out with them make me feel even much younger at heart and their responses are really unexpectable. Quite a few times, I had no idea what to reply to them because I have never thought of the questions before. They also love to tell me jokes and really, I don't feel stressed at all with them. I find that one should try to have a break from hanging too much from adults. Its like from adults, the topics are quite restricted and too much of the practical and logical stuff, things that I am not really interested in. With kids, wow, simply love it! They will complain those trivial things to me and its quite fun just listening to them complain! Ha!!


Love children so much man! I think I'm going to have fetish for young children already. When I spot one child in the cradle, I will keep looking at him/her. And smile! Note: KEEP LOOKING. And when I bring my dog for a walk, I will try and get Mickey to come towards the small child, if there is one. Ha! Sounds quite scary eh? Ha. Find that children are the amazing gift one could ever receive. CHILDREN! Bwahaaa... I think I'm nuts.


Before I end about Children for this post, my godnieces and godnephews, basically my godfamily are going to Taiwan for 10days and they invited me to go! However, it clashed with my Honeywell attachment and man, if I really could, I would really want! They are hiring a private bus for the whole family and the tour guide just bring them around, its like a family tour! AAH!!! How?? Supervisor, please advice.. haa!



I am at home on Monday today. Because my company actually gave one day off to us! Isn't that good? I caught Survivor on youtube.com -> Cook Islands. Its quite interesting and I find that the survivor challenge provided in this series is very much more challenging and very interesting indeed. There is one incident whereby a guy got up that morning to find an octopus grabbing his leg. That was quite scary experience. And that octopus refused to remove itself from his leg! Another incident was that Tribe B went to search for food in another island by boat and didn't they expect to meet Tribe A, which was their territory! Indeed it was a small world for them. Oh yes, Cook Islands have very beautiful seas and lots of coconuts, my favourite! Really wondered whether do I have the chance to go to Cook Islands one day! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006