Today met up with my very great friend, Hisham and ate alot at Esplanade and we went to Insomnia, a great place to chill at CHIJMES....





Picture of me with the Death by Chocolate.. Ha.





Hisham with his Death by Chocolate... Quite tasty!





Picture of me with the candle light. Find it quite cool to take photo with it!





My friend Hisham with the candlelight... :)






Picture of me and Hisham under the lantern...




This picture is so humorous. We stood behind the bamboo leaves. Ha...And it turned out to be... hideous!



Food taken at Glutton Bay@Esplanade




Satay... Quite nice!





Lala... Not spicy but I find its ok...





My snack for today - Steamed Brocolli. Tasted perfect and perfectly healthy meal. U should try it one day.






Stingray...with extra sambal sauce.




Iced Cappucino.... tasted very nice!





Iced lemon tea...aint it look gd??

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)