Hi Everyone

I am so pissed these few days at work....


I have nothing much to do.


And I simply trying to find things to do...


Simply waste my time.



Its like every single day, I forced myself to wake up and take the morning transport to go to work. After that, when I reach there, I find myself bloody sit in front of the computer checking mails. There are no mails (my company one)! And then, I wanted to do other things, like cleaning and stuff.


But there isn't!!! Damn. I started to find online games to play. BUT WE CANT BLOODY ENTER THE WEBSITE!! $%^&*(*&Y



Then, I tried to read story book to sooth the savage beast in me. But I found myself edging towards the doze-off mood. WTH!


In the end, I read newspaper. TODAY and WO PAO. And I simply read EVERY DAMN article there. I am so -_-!!



This is not what I want to do. I wake up so early and come to office and do nothing.



At bloody hell time of 4pm, I smsed my supervisor.


"Hi. Is it ok for me to leave early because there is nothing for us to do here?"

"Yes, ok, byebye."



And Mervyn stomped off the laboratory. Without even looking back.




BLOOOOODIEEEEE!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006