Children's Day

Today is Children's day! And I spent my day with my GODNEPHEWS AND GODNIECES!!

Bought some presents for them! To tell you the truth. I actually had headache finding and choosing suitable presents for them!



GOt this puzzle at MINITOONS and they are so cheap!



Bookmark! Find it quite cute, so I got it.


Beads making kit... quite interesting. That's why I got it!



2 puppy pencil boxes!





Frog sweet... and it has a trigger which can make noise... very suitable for the 3year old Marcus!!




Power Rangers Wallet. This is funny because I asked the uncle whether are they power rangers. Because they didn't look like the version when I was quite young. And indeed, the power rangers had upgraded their image...eww.





All the gifts that I bought...and I arranged it at the back of the bus seat!!



At my mama's house after badminton
------------------------------------------------





Picture of them playing game and they posed for me!




Today is her bday!! Happy Birthday, my Nathaley!





3 cute sisters!!!





3 girls and me. Love them so much!!





After taking the picture, Marcus came and grabbed my neck...and snap!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006