Hi Everyone!


I am so mad with this song 'Through the Fire'. Oh man, its like killing me. The tune, the lyrics everything keep throbbing in my head most of the time. Before I sleep, on my way to work, on the way back -- I will keep listening to it. AH!!!



Miss Swan
-------------

This lady is one of a kind. A joker but I find that she is very talented because she manage to piss people off and yet get lots of freebies from people.


Very irritating lady and she loves to say "I tell you everythin'" and "He looka like a man" in nearly every episode. Love her spastic character. WOOHOO! ANd her hairstyle, I love it very much.


Catch her at youtube.com



Friday
--------

Happy Mooncake Festival everyone. Its a time whereby we all eat mooncakes and play lantern. But for me, I find that playing lantern is not my time already. Ha.

Find that I am not as enthusiastic about lantern playing anymore. WHY?? I don't know. But I still love mooncakes.


The moon will be very round today. So catch the sky.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006