Time passed so fast. Now its October. The first month with the digit '1'. Soon, it will be December and woohoo! End of attachment and I'd be a year older.


Last night, I went to see Don and guess what? I taught him physics on the light chapter. Quite tough though but I had tried my best to make it simple. Ha. Still remembering the object and the light rays. The schematic diagram is quite difficult to imagine last time. But I am clearer now. :)


I asked him this last night, "Do you want to carry on with the Befriending Programme?"

Don: (think for awhile) I don't mind.
Me: That's good!!
Don: But with who? Or am I with another new person?
Me: Well, can be me again, if you want. But do you want me? Other people also can.
Don: Ok, I want you lah. Otherwise need to carry on with a new person.


Mervyn Hoe was touched by his words at that moment....



He wanted me to carry on!! Woohoo!!



I must jiayou! JIAYOU! JIAYOU!!



zzzzz

Mervyn, you are so good!
Very good.
Goodie good!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)