Hi Everyone


Today, its a great day because I went to meet my new NIECE!!!!


She is so beautiful.



Today is also my first time carrying a new born child. My virgin touch! (sounds quite gross, but its true)



The feeling was estatic and my cousin gave me the baby the moment I sat on the couch. I was afraid and that I didn't want to carry her at all, fearing that I might drop her. Fearing that she might cry.


Guess what? She didnt cry!


She didnt cry.... :) Her heartbeat was so fast as she is excited to see me.



As if. It is because for a baby's heartbeat speed, it is around 100plus per minute. She is so adorable. My another niece was daring enough to touch her head and even kiss her. I didnt even dare.



Phoebe (the baby) looks just like Mickey when he was young. So tender and soft.

Photos Galore
-----------------





Picture of my cousin, me and Phoebe... Aint she cute??? WOOHOOO!!!!






Another pic of them. Apparently, Cheryl has no fear in carrying her. Despite Cheryl being so young. She kept asking me how come I am afraid to carry Phoebe... Ha. Cute little one!





Portrait of Phoebe




Guess what?? I kissed her twice at her forehead... :) So lovely baby. And she gave me this face...









Presenting Phoebe ...... pouting!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)