Hi Everyone

I realised I have taken too many pictures recently and all at different places.

Random Pictures
-------------------------

On the BUS



Picture of a happy face! You can say 'What a great observation, you have, Mervyn.' Its taken on a bus... with the handle and 2 bolts. Aren't I creative?


At a coffeeshop



Picture of Masalai Thosai! Perfect lunch for me. Love the coconut sauce at the centre. Very delicious and super high in cholestrol. But its ok to eat it once per week. At Bedok!


At the last floor of my company



Top view of my company. The picture of the park. Looks like a miniature model of a park right? Love the turtles in the pond.


At a balcony of another company



Moon 15th day of the 8th lunar mth. I know its very small. But too bad, i'm hundreds of kilometres away from it.


At my laboratory



Picture of me holding alot of packets of marshmallows! Ha... just joking. They are actually cushion balls used for packaging. Been doing lots of packaging in my workplace. Quite fun though!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006