Hi Everyone.


Yesterday, I was feeling so terrible.



TERRIBLE!!!




I went to office to find that I have nothing to do at all!



In the morning
-----------------

I read 'Memoirs of the Geisha' and awaited for lunch.



In the noon
-------------

I went to buy my lunch and caught a movie at my office. We actually set up a projector in a room and we all watched 'You me and Dupree'. Quite a funny show!!


Rating: 7.8/10


Its been a very long time eversince I have watched a movie.



After that, I took an afternoon nap on the chair! Terrible me. I feel so tired because I have nothing to do!!!



After the one hour nap, I continued reading the 'Memoirs of Geisha.' My reading speed is so slow...





Went home
----------

I bought hydroponics vegetables and acted as a side dish for my dinner. Mickey and I shared the Chicken rice and we loved it so much.


Back to the vegetables, they are so crispy. I just boiled them and then, together with oyster sauce and sesame sauce. Simple and healthy dish.



Slept at 10.50pm.


I was dead tired because of the whole morning and afternoon of low efficiency.





By the way, I got my attachment end date.


Its not DECEMBER!



Its....



24 NOV 2006







Unlucky number
--------------------

This morning, i took LRT!



And I saw this at the EZ reader...




Remaining fare: $6.66
Ride fare: $0.66




What numbers man!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006