Hi Everyone!

What a great weekend I had!!



Went for ROLLERBLADING and another round of Innovationation.


Innovationation
------------------

This time, I felt that I had learnt much more things compared to the first time. I was much more well-informed about the exhibition details and there are so many people present!!


We also played the virtual game of ball swiping together with 3 other people. Had so much fun and quite exciting because there are 5 areas for us to score a goal. During the second game, we got 4/5 and we were super close to completing!!!


Towards the end, I then realized that the phototaking, it shows the general result of my attitude towards technology in the future. Mine was 'RELAXED'. For the first time I went for the exhibition, I didn't attend to all the survey questions. That was why it was grey in colour.




Rollerblading
---------------

We bladed for 3hours! Can you believe it? Its been ages eversince I have bladed and we decided to rent for 2 hours. The store owner gave us additional hour... so from 4.30pm to 7.30pm, we blade and blade.


My legs were super tired. In fact, this is my fifth time blading and I am still learning. Quite fun!


And yes, I want to tell the whole wide world that I am going to learn driving. However, it will be during January. I stood the whole way, from East Coast Park to Serangoon on the bus! And my legs nearly broke.


This is one of the incidents that will increase my thirst to learn driving. I find that public transport is cheap. However, the time spent on travelling is certainly not worthwhile. I seriously regard time as money and TIME is what we should spend much more fruitfully, such as eating and sleeping.


Certainly had so much enjoyment during the weekend. Yeah!!



Eating
--------

To top it up, I ate at 2 restaurants yesterday. Ha!


One is Malan Noodle Stall at Expo.

Another is Taiwan Restaurant along Joo Chiat Road. And I got to eat Smelly Toufu (beancurd). It was not as smelly as I ate in Taiwan. However, later I found out that the colder the beancurd, the stinkier it will get.


So I kinda enjoyed the last few pieces because they were much colder and wow, the stink smell is pungent! Love the taste because the flesh underneath the fried skin is smooth and perfect!!


Don't Judge a Beancurd by its cover!!




Pictures coming up!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)