Hi Everyone!

On Thursday, I had a Starry Starry Night event at my friend's place and it was such a great experience. Mingled with new friends and played games too! All of us wore party hats and even the eye masks with a fake nose!! So fun!! Ha!!








Picture of me and Yiwen! Ha... so fun and she loved to wear the party hat man...





This is picture of me with the eye mask and the fake nose! Yiwen and I got it at cheap price!! Ha...






We had the ending game, called "Pass it On'. Guess what? Its like my friends and I formed a circle and we started off by lighting one candle. Later, we started to sing the song. And while singing, we slowly passed by lighting our neighbour's candle. Slowly, everyone's candles are lit and it is really a very nice and meaningful song!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)